CDC McGwire 2-Row Hulless Barley
Limited contracts available
Exceptional disease resistance
• Resistant to Vomy Toxins, Stem rust, net form and spot form net blotch.
• Moderately resistant to scald, as well as both false loose and covered smut.
• Not affected by saw fly or midge.
• Resistance superior to all other hulled or hulless 2-rowed varieties
High yield potential
• As good as or better than Metcalf barley but with a 60 pound bushel.
• Simple one grade system means simplicity in marketing.
Outstanding stand and threshability
• Sets up short and stalky leaving more fertilizer for seed production.
• Threshes more easily than wheat.
• Suitable for feed, milling and malting.
• Sells as a feed for feed wheat prices.
• Sells for malting and milling at malt barley prices.